inactive

May Yazeji MD Patient Reviews

3.9

April 26th, 2016
❤️
From the moment I walked in, I felt at ease. This office is more spa like than an actual spa! The office, its staff, and Dr. May are all amazing! They are so incredibly lucky to work in this office!!!

March 20th, 2015
Dr. May has been my provider for 3 years. She is very caring and professional.

April 21st, 2013
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
I and my daughter have seen Dr. May Yazeji for the last two years. She first took care of me two years ago when I had sudden severe pain that turned out to be from a ruptured cyst. She was just outstanding. She saw me in the emergency room, rushed me to the operating room, performed successful surgery and saved my life. Her care to my pregnant daughter was also outstanding. She always explains well and is a caring and awsome doctor. When my daughter insurance lapsed when her husband lost his insurance, she and her office made sure we all got taken care of and they were very supportive. My daughter had diabetus and other medical conditions, but she delivered a healthy baby. She is highly recommended.