A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Bhatia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya C Bhatia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maya C. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Maya Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Bhatia practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians and Alexandria Psychiatrists.