A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Bhatia is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Bhatia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya C Bhatia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maya C. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Maya Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Bhatia practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Pediatricians and Alexandria Psychiatrists.