Dr. Maya Bledsoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maya Bledsoe?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Maya Bledsoe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2015

Treated for hyper thyroid with radiated pill and brought down to normal with one treatment.

October 23rd, 2015

Ms

Dr Bledsoe listens, shares information, is warm and friendly. She is very organized and very smart. I always enjoy seeing her. I respect her knowledge and recommendations.

April 28th, 2015

Caring Physician

Dr. Bledsoe is a very caring and compassionate physician. She listens to all I have to say. The treatments she has given me make me feel good. I think she is a very good doctor.

June 28th, 2013

Love Dr. Bledsoe

Staff was polite. The Dr. Was prompt, knowledgeable, and very thorough. I felt completely confident in her treatment plan.

October 5th, 2012

Terrible doctor....

I was told I had possible Addison's disease. I went to this doctor as I was referred. She was terrible. She left twice in the middle of my exam, told me that I didn't have Addison's disease, and had me do blood work. I got a call from her a week later stating that my cortisol levels were normal and my ACTH was low. I was on STEROIDS and she knew it. THAT IS WHY the cortisol levels were low. I had gotten in with another endo doctor the next day who had my chart and blood work and she said, "Addison's Disease". She also had me do blood work and explained it all to me, what I needed to do, how I can improve the symptoms, etc. I would never recommend Dr. Bledsoe. If I had listened to her, I may have died from complications with Addison's disease.

May 3rd, 2012

Excellent

She was prompt, courteous, informative, and efficient. When I needed refills, it was handled quickly.

January 20th, 2012

Office staff is good, Doctor is impatient and hurried

Dr. Bledsoe never spends more than 8 minutes in the room with me, and at the last appointment stood with her hand on the door handle while I was still asking questions. Instead of answering my questions, she discounted my experiences and referred me to a website (that I had already been to) and left. That is completely unacceptable in my book.

July 20th, 2011

Disconnect btwn Dr. Staff and Patient

Dr. Bledsoe seems to always be in a rush...maybe that's why you will never wait long to be seen but at the same time she doesn't seem to take the time to make sure that you understand what is going on. Also, there is a great disconnect between Dr. Bledsoe, her nurse, and patients. When I call the nurse line, the nurse seems to rush me off the phone as well and never seems to understand what is going on. If their office is electronic then it shouldn't be that hard to pull up my file and give me proper answers. I have to ask for my lab results or else I'm never told what they were. Overall, I'm very disappointed and frustrated...the health concerns that I went to her for are still unresolved after 8 months and I always walk out of her office confused and frustrated.

April 26th, 2011

Professional and Caring

Dr. Bledsoe and her staff have always been professional and caring. I have been treating with Dr. Bledsoe for several years now. She has an excellent bedside manner and is always concerned with my well being. Dr. Bledsoe and her staff have always treated me with respect and have followed up with me when needed to treat my medical condition.

April 21st, 2011

Not so recommended

After I read honest reviews from other people ( not the 5 star fake reviews from her family) they reminded me of our terrible experience with her 2 years ago. My wife has seen her 6-7 times for a 4-5 month period. We went in for IUI. Right after the 1st visit I felt that she wasn't good at all listening to patients. She went right into IUI without trying to find the underlying causes of our infertility. Over the three attempts of IUI she focused too much on minor details about the procedure losing the big picture and missing real important issues. I would rate her 2-star on proficiency and 1-star on her personal qualities as a doctor.

March 11th, 2011

Dr. Bledsoe is wonderful!

I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Bledsoe. She is thorough, and takes plenty of time during visits to explain the condition, diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Bledsoe is very personable and approachable. She's very "real". I definitely recommend her.

March 8th, 2011

Wonderful Experience

Dr. Bledsoe is a wonderful physician, and I have had a great experience with her so far. I was experiencing severe symptoms of adrenal insufficiency, so I called her office and she was able to squeeze me in within a week! My friend went with me to my appointment and we were both very pleased. She was very personable and spent quite a bit of time with us. She listened through my entire medical history, which no other doctor has done. She is very detailed and thorough (Type A personality), which I find very helpful when dealing with an endocrine problem. She explained everything to us both so that we had a clear understanding. She is not the type to "sugar coat" things and she will say what needs to be said, but my friend and I both felt she was extremely professional, respectful, and caring. Not to mention, the office staff was incredible! They were very courteous, helpful, and very friendly. We waited about 20 minutes, but it was worth the wait! I have been to another endocrinologist in the past, but Dr. Bledsoe was an answered prayer, and I can confidently say I will be trusting her with my health for a long time to come!