Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maya Eady
Dr. Maya Eady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Stockbridge, GA and Clarkston, GA (and 1 other location). She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Eady is affiliated with Northside Forsyth Hospital, Childrens at Scottish Rite and Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding. She speaks English.
Dr. Maya Eady has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Maya Eady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Iris Buchanan
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Lilly Immergluck
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Salathiel Kendrick-Allwood
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi12