A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eibschitz-Tsimhoni graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Eibschitz-Tsimhoni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni practice?
- Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni practices Ophthalmology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Canton Ophthalmologists.