A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Greenberg, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Greenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Z Greenberg DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maya Z. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Maya Greenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maya Greenberg practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.