A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Guglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Guglin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guglin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Guglin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Guglin, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guglin graduated from The Volgograd Medical School, Russia.
Dr. Guglin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya E Guglin MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maya E. Guglin practice?
- Dr. Maya Guglin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Guglin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.