A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Guglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Guglin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guglin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Guglin, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guglin graduated from The Volgograd Medical School, Russia.
Dr. Guglin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya E Guglin MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maya E. Guglin practice?
- Dr. Maya Guglin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Guglin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.