Dr. Maya Hambright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maya Hambright?

September 8th, 2016

No words to describe

For the first time in forever I feel that I have a doctor that truly cares about me as a patient all the time and not just for the 15 minutes I'm in the exam room. Dr. Hambright cares about her patient's overall well being and every aspect that goes into that well being. She makes you feel like a person in a world that has made us feel like just a number or statistic. Dr. Hambright has brought family back into family medicine and has redefined the term "caring" for one's patient. Even when that caring comes across as brutal honesty that does not candy coat the truth.Thank you Maya Hambright for encompassing old world values into our modern world of today.

January 9th, 2016

Mrs

Dismissive of myself as a patient. Her agenda in my care was the only priority. Not respect for me as a patient or a person.

February 9th, 2015

She helped me better my life.. I was heading down the wrong path in life and I found her and she told me to come in that day.. so I told her the truth so she help me get into rehab and been helping me so much I'm really grateful to have a doctor who cares like she does..

August 6th, 2009

Excellent Doctor, I Trust Her Absolutely

After years of dealing with major health problems, I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Hambright as my primary care physician. I could not be happier. She is a very capable doctor and truly listens to her patients. She treats me with respect and clearly discusses each medication she prescribes and why she recommends it. This is what a physician-patient relationship should be like. I recommend her highly.

July 12th, 2016