A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Leggett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Leggett, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Leggett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Danee Leggett MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Maya D. Leggett practice?
- Dr. Maya Leggett has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Leggett practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.