A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Lodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Lodish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lodish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Institutes of Health
- Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Beth Lodish MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Maya B. Lodish practice?
- Dr. Maya Lodish has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Lodish practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians and Bethesda Endocrinologists.