A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Lodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lodish
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lodish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Lodish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lodish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Institutes of Health
- Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Beth Lodish MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Maya B. Lodish practice?
- Dr. Maya Lodish has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Lodish practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians and Bethesda Pediatric Specialists.