A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Manka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Manka graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Manka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Jane Manka MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maya J. Manka practice?
- Dr. Maya Manka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maya Manka practices Pediatrics near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Pediatricians.