A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Merheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Merheb graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Merheb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Georges Merheb MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maya G. Merheb practice?
- Dr. Maya Merheb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maya Merheb practices Gastroenterology near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Brunswick Gastroenterologists.