A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Marcella Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maya M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Maya Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maya Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.