A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Neeley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neeley graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Neeley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Univ. Hospital Of Cleveland
- Vanderbilt Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neeley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maya Neeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile