A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Rankova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Rankova is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rankova
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Rankova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankova graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Rankova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya DR Rankova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maya D. Rankova practice?
- Dr. Maya Rankova has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Rankova practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Family Physicians and Far Rockaway Internists.