A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Rogers, Assistant Clinical Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Rogers MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maya Rogers practice?
- Dr. Maya Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maya Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Infectious Disease Doctors.