A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Rogers, Assistant Clinical Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Rogers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan