A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Sahajwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahajwalla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahajwalla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Sahajwalla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahajwalla graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sahajwalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ. Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Chandra Sahajwalla MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maya C. Sahajwalla practice?
- Dr. Maya Sahajwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Sahajwalla practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Radiologists.