A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Sahajwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Sahajwalla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahajwalla graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sahajwalla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ. Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Chandra Sahajwalla MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maya C. Sahajwalla practice?
- Dr. Maya Sahajwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Sahajwalla practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Radiologists.