A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Salameh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Salameh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salameh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Salameh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salameh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maya J. Salameh practice?
Dr. Maya Salameh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Frederick, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.