A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Salameh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Salameh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salameh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Salameh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Jean Salameh MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maya J. Salameh practice?
- Dr. Maya Salameh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maya Salameh practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Frederick, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.