A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Srivastava is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Srivastava, FAAAAI, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Srivastava has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Srivastava FAAAAI, MD, and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maya Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Maya Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Srivastava practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists, Buffalo Pediatricians, and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.