A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Srivastava is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Srivastava, FAAAAI, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Srivastava has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Srivastava FAAAAI, MD, and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maya Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Maya Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Srivastava practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists, Buffalo Pediatricians, and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.