Learn more about Dr. Maya Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Srivastava is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Srivastava, MD, PHD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Srivastava has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srivastava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maya Srivastava practice?
Dr. Maya Srivastava practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Amherst, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists, Buffalo Pediatricians, Buffalo Gastroenterologists, and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.