The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maya Srivastava
Dr. Maya Srivastava, MD, PHD, FAAAAI, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Srivastava is affiliated with All, Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and St. Joseph Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maya Srivastava has the following 5 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Maya Srivastava is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Jeffery Neu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi33
Dr. Nathalie Bousader-Armstrong
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Suchitra Koneru
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi20