A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Strange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Strange, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Strange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Patrice Strange MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maya P. Strange practice?
- Dr. Maya Strange has 1 office location.
Dr. Maya Strange practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
See Reno Psychiatrists and Reno Child Psychiatrists.