A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Dalal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Dalal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dalal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Three Rivers Behavioral Health
- William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank Harivadan Dalal MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayank H. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Mayank Dalal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mayank Dalal practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.