A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Dalal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalal
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Dalal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Dalal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dalal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Three Rivers Behavioral Health
- William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank Harivadan Dalal MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayank H. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Mayank Dalal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayank Dalal practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.