A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Dalal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Dalal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dalal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Three Rivers Behavioral Health
- William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank Harivadan Dalal MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayank H. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Mayank Dalal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayank Dalal practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Psychiatrists and West Columbia Child Psychiatrists.