A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Parikh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Parikh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank Kanchanlal Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mayank K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Mayank Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayank Parikh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Cardiologists.