A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayank Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayank Parikh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayank Parikh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayank Kanchanlal Parikh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mayank K. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Mayank Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayank Parikh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Cardiologists.