Dr. Mayank Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mayank Shah?

April 27th, 2016

Great Man

He is a great man and a great doctor I love seeing him at our visits!

September 16th, 2015

Every Dr makes you wait. Not sure why they make appointments at all. Other than that a great MD.

July 31st, 2015

Watch out, not the place it used to be, hopefully he hasn;t destroyed your records

This week an electronic piece of medical equipment which I use daily failed. The current medical equipment supplier is no longer in my insurance network and I need to use a new supplier, not a big deal? Any new medical equipment supplier needs a copy of the original medical history in order to provide service. I contacted Dr Shah who had those copies and was unpleasantly surprised to find his office has destroyed all of the medical history they had on me. There reason for doing this was that I had not been there in 6 years and they “are allowed to”. My crime, being too healthy to be a good customer of their office and not keeping copies for my own records which they do not provide anyway. They never contacted me during those 6 years, nor even tried to call me before destroying my records even though the contact information for me was still accurate. A quick phone call could have avoided this issue, but they couldn’t be bothered and our not sorry for the trouble as they told me they do not have to be. This has caused a huge delay in getting equipment as I am literally starting over to “prove” my condition. I asked them to simply write me a new prescription as that would satisfy the supplier, I can come in for a visit for that purpose, but they refused to see me as he is not taking new patients, and quite rudely. That’s right, your new once they destroy your history. It’s a shame as this office was once a place of compassion and healing; now it is just prescription mill with no empathy. Perhaps Dr Shah never heard of this problem and he has a huge back office issue, either way; There office created a big problem for a patient whose care is now delayed, after all, they “are allowed to”. I now need to wait a month to see a new doctor, with no equipment for that time , of course.

June 5th, 2015

great md.

Dr. Shah is a knowledgeable physician . He is an excellent diagnostician . He really cares about his patients . Can easily get an emergency appointment when needed. my husband is just switching to him now. I have a complicated medical history and did not hesitate to go to him when my md retired.

March 20th, 2012

Excellent doctor-caring, knowledgable, goes above and beyond!

November 27th, 2010

My highest recommendation. The finest doctor in Orange County, NY.

March 17th, 2010

An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Shah has been my Internist for appx 10 years and I highly recommend him. He has promptly diagnosed every problem or illness. He is caring and really takes the time to listen. When a trip to the ER turned out to be pneumonia, he offered to call my family for me. In my opinion, he is everything a Dr should be.

October 11th, 2017