Dr. Mayben Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mayben Johnson?

March 6th, 2013

Greats Dr!

What a great Doctor!!! He delivered both of my boys and made the experience so great. I work in healthcare so my standards are very high...he meets/exceeds them! Takes his time and never makes you feel like you are being rushed through his room. Sometimes a little hard to get in right away (same day) but available the next day if needed usually. I initially took my boys to peds and then realized that was supid and now my family all sees Dr. Johnson. Great guy with a great nurse/staff.

November 4th, 2011

the best caring doctor

johnson is the best he takes really good care of my family and me.love hime like he is apart of my family.

December 10th, 2010

Dr Johnson takes time to really listen to you. He never seems hurried and is always so polite with patients and staff alike.

October 15th, 2010

MY FAMILY LOVES HIM HE IS FUNNY BUT SERIOUS AND OUTSPOKEN WHEN HE NEEDS TO. ALSO MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY SEES HIM ALSO AND THEY FEEL THEY SAME WAY

March 24th, 2008

Dr. Johnson is the best!

He is the primary doctor for my extended family, and he delivered both of my children, and is their doctor too. He is knowledgeable in all the areas we have needed him, and is down to earth and realistic about problems and treatments. He also has a wonderful bedside manner. He gets an A+ in my book!