A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Ballas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayer Ballas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Ballas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ballas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer E Ballas MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mayer E. Ballas practice?
- Dr. Mayer Ballas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mayer Ballas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.