A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayer Ballas is Excellent. Dr. Ballas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Ballas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Ballas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mayer E. Ballas practice?
Dr. Mayer Ballas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.