A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Ballas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayer Ballas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballas
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Ballas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballas graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Ballas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer E Ballas MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mayer E. Ballas practice?
- Dr. Mayer Ballas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mayer Ballas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.