A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayer Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Fishman, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer Fishman MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mayer Fishman practice?
- Dr. Mayer Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayer Fishman practices Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.