A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayer Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayer Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayer Fishman, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayer Fishman MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mayer Fishman practice?
- Dr. Mayer Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayer Fishman practices Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.