Dr. Mayer Zayan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2016
Going Beyone the Surface to find the Cause
I was always tired and had no energy. Dr Zayan was the only doctor to find the cause, a heart murmur. Having Scarlet Fever as a child with high fevers caused the valve damage. The other doctors before him just wrote my symptoms off and gave me vitamins and B12 with iron shots. He found the cause. I will always, be grateful for what he did for me.

August 20th, 2012
Miss Him
I can truly say that I miss Dr.Zayan. He was able to tell me my diagnosis before even performing a biopsy. When all the other doctors were calling it cancer. Some times he was rude but he never sugar coated anything;always kept it 100 and that's what I loved. Good old fashioned honesty. It kept me healthy. Please hurry back!

March 10th, 2012
Dr. Zayan has provided excellent care to my mother for several years now. He has always answered his cell when we needed him and has been very caring. His staff in Buffalo Grove is professional also. I have never had any complaints.

February 21st, 2012
thank god he lost his medical license!!!
he give random medication , never keeps up his appointments, worst manners ever.VERY VERY rude!!! , COUTION PEOPLE THESE SO CALLED QUAK DOTORS AND STAFF HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!

February 2nd, 2012
Wish i could rate a zero
I could not believe how my visit went here. Receptionists and doctor are so unprofessional. Would not recommend him to anyone, not even an enemy. He could probably cost someone their life with his stupidity.

January 5th, 2012
unprofessional,uncaring,uncompassionateevil genius,does not deserve to be in this profession.

January 4th, 2012
Very Satisfied Patient
Dr. Zayan has always showed me courtesy, politeness, caring and understanding. He is forthcoming and honest, he tells you how it is and what to expect. No gray shading information, he gets straight to the point and in a respectful way. A ob/gyne surgeon misdiagnosed me and Dr. Zayan knew exactly what was wrong with me and made sure I got well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone I know who is looking for one with a wonderful personality who genuinely cares about his patients.

August 17th, 2011
This man is a putz.
I have no idea how this mean was able to practice medicine. He is rude and late and does not treat his patients well. He keeps people waiting, does not own up to when he is wrong and should not be practicing medicine.

March 31st, 2011
Mrs. Lucille Morrongiello

March 3rd, 2011
THE WORST DOCTOR
PLEASE BEWARE! This is THE worst Doctor I ever seen. Rude, horrible bedside manner and dishonest. Wile his office staff is trying to be courteous they can do nothing if the head of the office is all bad. All good Doctors and assistants left him, and now nurses there just very new and unprofessional, hurt my baby as they do not know how to do shots! Do not go there!

November 29th, 2010
Best Doctor I Ever Had
I have had this doctor for 28 yrs. I had seen many doctors for a condition that could not be diagnosed correctly. I came to his office by recommendation from the emergency room. He diagnosed me in a matter of minuets but had to put me through a battery of tests to be official.Yes he can be very abrubt and he becomes angry if you do not follow his directions. Yes I have waited in his office up to 30 minuets but it is worth the wait. His office is quite full at times which leads me to believe that he is a good doctor with a office full of patients. I have heard from these people in speaking with them that they would not see anyone else.I think he is an Excellent doctor.

August 27th, 2010
After seeing this Doctor for my follow up visit how was I supposed to know he never got my medical records from my other doctor?? I was told by him that I will not get the medicine I have been on for over 12 years because he hasn't received my medical records and even though I DID sign the request that he told me HIS office sent over to my old dr. that it is MY responsablity to follow up and make sure that he received the records by calling the office.He also told me "after I see your medical records I will decide if you get the medicine refills" & that since I am on medicaid " see if HE feels I need to see a specialist for heath issues.Plus both times I saw him he didn't even try to examine me & didn't even spend 5 minutes with me! I even heard him outside the room on his cell phone yelling at another patient and then complaining about it to his receptionist. His office also had hair all over the floor on my second visit and it makes me wonder if it's a sanitized professional setting.Oh and last when I told him the prescription he wrote me a month ago isn't covered on medicaid he all he said is year.I also told him a prescription he prescribed to me " I know I just found out about that,but I am still not giving you the medication you are on until I get your medical records, don't you get it ma'am.This is your problem not mine!!" Then we walk out of the room all upset!