Dr. Maylene Peralta MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
Only doctor that ever listened to me
this is the first time a doctor listened to me about my diabetes From the day i was diagnosed, i KNEW, don't know how but i knew i was type 1. All the doctors i saw INSISTED i was type 2. The first time i saw dr. perralta, I told her i felt i was type 1, and she IMMEDIATELY sent me for a test and a week later called me and told me i was most certainy type 1.

March 12th, 2016
Current patient
Dr. Peralta has a very kind bedside manner she makes me feel at ease she takes as much time as it takes to make sure I comprehend all the information she gives me. I do trust her expertise and her recommendations, even more important she makes sure I am comfortable with them I have a positive experience at every visit. I leave feeling relived and confident.

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Peralta makes me feel very comfortable and i am able to open upn talk to her .She has helped me with my diabetes.

July 9th, 2013
Very good endocrinologist.
I love Dr. Peralta, but her care decreases when you have minimal health insurance coverage. I have been prescribed insulin, but no follow-up, and when medication options run out, so does the patient. I do not like the majority of her office staff. I feel like I am an inconvenience when I call for help. Diabetes does not just begin and end with medication. There is such a need for counseling with the diabetic. If there is support and help with motivation, then there is success.

March 20th, 2012
THE DOC WAS SO EASY GOING, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND CARING. I AM VERY COMFORTABLE SEEING DR PERALTA AGAIN.

November 27th, 2011
Metabolic Syndrome/Hormone Replacement Therapy
As a female doctor, I expected her to be more aware of current treatment options for metabolic syndrome and hormone replacement therapy. When I tried to initiate a conversation concerning these topics, I found her demeanor to be condescending and her treatment suggestions antiquated. I would recommend her for diabetic treatment and look elsewhere for help with the other disorders.

February 3rd, 2016