Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Current patient show details Current patient
by Darla Allen on Mar 12th, 2016

Dr. Peralta has a very kind bedside manner she makes me feel at ease she takes as much time as it takes to make sure I comprehend all the information she gives me. I do trust her expertise and her recommendations, even more important she makes sure I am comfortable with them I have a positive experience at every visit. I leave feeling relived and confident.

by Patricia farris on Nov 16th, 2015

Dr. Peralta makes me feel very comfortable and i am able to open upn talk to her .She has helped me with my diabetes.

Very good endocrinologist. show details Very good endocrinologist.
Jul 9th, 2013

I love Dr. Peralta, but her care decreases when you have minimal health insurance coverage. I have been prescribed insulin, but no follow-up, and when medication options run out, so does the patient. I do not like the majority of her office staff. I feel like I am an inconvenience when I call for help. Diabetes does not just begin and end with medication. There is such a need for counseling with the diabetic. If there is support and help with motivation, then there is success.

Mar 20th, 2012

THE DOC WAS SO EASY GOING, EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND CARING. I AM VERY COMFORTABLE SEEING DR PERALTA AGAIN.

Metabolic Syndrome/Hormone Replacement Therapy show details Metabolic Syndrome/Hormone Replacement Therapy
Nov 27th, 2011

As a female doctor, I expected her to be more aware of current treatment options for metabolic syndrome and hormone replacement therapy. When I tried to initiate a conversation concerning these topics, I found her demeanor to be condescending and her treatment suggestions antiquated. I would recommend her for diabetic treatment and look elsewhere for help with the other disorders.