A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayme Richie-Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayme Richie-Gillespie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayme Richie-Gillespie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Richie-Gillespie graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Richie-Gillespie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayme Florence Richie-Gillespie MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mayme F. Richie-Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Mayme Richie-Gillespie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mayme Richie-Gillespie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.