A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maynard Buszek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maynard Buszek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buszek
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Buszek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maynard Buszek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buszek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Buszek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maynard C Buszek MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maynard C. Buszek practice?
- Dr. Maynard Buszek has 1 office location.
Dr. Maynard Buszek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.