A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maynard Buszek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maynard Buszek is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maynard Buszek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Buszek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maynard C Buszek MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maynard C. Buszek practice?
- Dr. Maynard Buszek has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Maynard Buszek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near , .