A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maynard Dyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maynard Dyson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maynard Dyson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dyson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maynard C Dyson MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Maynard C. Dyson practice?
- Dr. Maynard Dyson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maynard Dyson practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.