A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maynard Dyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maynard Dyson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maynard Dyson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dyson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maynard C Dyson MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Maynard C. Dyson practice?
- Dr. Maynard Dyson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maynard Dyson practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.