A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maynard Dyson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maynard Dyson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Asthma and Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dyson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maynard C. Dyson practice?
Dr. Maynard Dyson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Amarillo, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, Fort Worth Allergists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Nephrologists.