Dr. Mayo Friedlis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 26 reviews

January 14th, 2017
I'm lucky to have Dr. Friedlis to take care of me.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Friedlis and his staff are excellent to work with. I had a serious back injury quite some time ago and will have chronic back pain for the remainder of my life. Dr.Friedlis is commited to make me as comfortable as possible with continuing care. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Friedlis to anyone I know that has back or any kind of cronic pain.

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Friedlis, Caitlyn, NP, Amanda and his staff are truly exceptional in diagnostics and treatment! Can't say enough.

October 20th, 2015
Very Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor
Dr. Friedlis and his staff are the absolute best. I think a lot of people writing these reviews do not know a whole lot about insurance and how it works. The regenerative therapies provided by Dr. Friedlis are indeed out of pocket and they are not 100% guaranteed, but that is fully explained through the process. People don't understand that insurance doesn't cover "holistic" medicine because there is not a lot of money in the patient getting better and pain free, which is what the regenerative therapies essentially does. Also, what each patient pays out of pocket is what insurance would be paying for anyway, so it's the pay now or pay later scenario. This was all explained to me by multiple people in his staff and even other doctors who recommended Dr. Friedlis. He is a very competent and helpful doctor, but he is not going to hold your hand or listen to your story, he is going to help you get better.

October 13th, 2015
AVOID THIS "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN" AT ALL COSTS!!!
Mayo Friedlis is the most nastiest person I have ever met. After the way this d-bag treated me I do not consider him a doctor at all. He was just mean and nothing but money hungry! He could careless about patients. Avoid this "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN" at all cost! Your wallet is what he is most concerned about than your health! He is a total d-ouch!!!

July 31st, 2015
I appreciate Dr. Friedlis and his staff, they are kind and caring. I also appreciate the way they listen and are caring. Thank You for all you do to make the the quality of life better.

May 27th, 2015
DR. MAYO FRIEDLIS WAS EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY. I AM VERY HOPEFUL I WILL BE ABLE TO BE PAIN FREE IN MY SHOULDER IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

March 14th, 2015
Very Good Doctor!
Dr. Friedlis is a very good doctor I would highly recommend him to anyone needing pain management. His PA-C Caitlin is also very good I would also highly recommend her as well.

November 5th, 2014
Dr. Friedlis does such a good job of instilling confidence and moving quickly through the painful parts of the procedure. It becomes more bearable due to his skill and compassion. I have tremendous respect for Dr. Friedlis and his support team.

October 30th, 2012
smelled of quackery
Told me to take nutritional supplements and vitamins for my nerve pain. I followed his advice, investing about $70 in the supplements. They did not help at all, and I switched to Dr. Balint--in the same office--who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and who solved my problem.

May 25th, 2012
THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
I wish I had never met Mayo Friedlis, so I refuse to call this man a doctor!! On my first visit he wanted to do a manipulation that thank GOD I said no to because 1. He didnt even have X-rays and 2. It would have caused serious damage!! But the Prolotherapy took good care of that and because I let Mayo talk me into 3 painful sessions of Prolotherapy and $1500 later out of pocket. I had to have surgery!! I hate this man and still have nightmares of thoses injections and the way he treated me and because of Mayo, I am still in recovery all because he DESTROYED my ligaments with his stupid Prolotherapy! Do no go to this center!! They don't care about YOU!! THEY JUST TO PLAY WITH THEIR COOL EQUIPMENT WHILE TAKING YOUR MONEY ABD RUINING YOUR LIFE WITH CONSTANT PAIN!! THANKS MAYO!!! Hope you are never in pain like this someday and no one cares about you!!!

April 4th, 2011
Dr. Friedlis never rushed me. He patiently explained my options. He is very knowledgeable. I was in pain for over 1 1/2 years due to an auto accident. It only took a few visits for him to pinpoint my problem. For the first time in a long time, I am not in constant pain.