Dr. Mayo Friedlis MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
They don't value your time
Even after waiting for almost 30 minutes in a tiny office, there was no sign of the doctor. I refuse to give my money to people who don't value my time. So I walked out. I am talking to civil attorneys to ask for compensation for the time wasted and opportunity lost by leaving my work early. I would suggest all of you to stay away from this medical practice and other such practices who don't value your time.

March 19th, 2017
The best.
I doubt if there is a better pain management specialist in the entire DC metro area.

January 28th, 2017
wonderful physician and excellent staff

January 14th, 2017
I'm lucky to have Dr. Friedlis to take care of me.

January 13th, 2017
Thorough , answered my questions, procedures done with skill and sterility. I trust him and will continue to be treated by him as I need to. I am a nurse and he is bringing my Mitir strength back and alleviating my pain. Thank you!!!

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Friedlis and his staff are excellent to work with. I had a serious back injury quite some time ago and will have chronic back pain for the remainder of my life. Dr.Friedlis is commited to make me as comfortable as possible with continuing care. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Friedlis to anyone I know that has back or any kind of cronic pain.

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Friedlis, Caitlyn, NP, Amanda and his staff are truly exceptional in diagnostics and treatment! Can't say enough.

October 20th, 2015
Very Caring and Knowledgeable Doctor
Dr. Friedlis and his staff are the absolute best. I think a lot of people writing these reviews do not know a whole lot about insurance and how it works. The regenerative therapies provided by Dr. Friedlis are indeed out of pocket and they are not 100% guaranteed, but that is fully explained through the process. People don't understand that insurance doesn't cover "holistic" medicine because there is not a lot of money in the patient getting better and pain free, which is what the regenerative therapies essentially does. Also, what each patient pays out of pocket is what insurance would be paying for anyway, so it's the pay now or pay later scenario. This was all explained to me by multiple people in his staff and even other doctors who recommended Dr. Friedlis. He is a very competent and helpful doctor, but he is not going to hold your hand or listen to your story, he is going to help you get better.

October 13th, 2015
AVOID THIS "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN" AT ALL COSTS!!!
Mayo Friedlis is the most nastiest person I have ever met. After the way this d-bag treated me I do not consider him a doctor at all. He was just mean and nothing but money hungry! He could careless about patients. Avoid this "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN" at all cost! Your wallet is what he is most concerned about than your health! He is a total d-ouch!!!

July 31st, 2015
I appreciate Dr. Friedlis and his staff, they are kind and caring. I also appreciate the way they listen and are caring. Thank You for all you do to make the the quality of life better.

May 27th, 2015
DR. MAYO FRIEDLIS WAS EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY. I AM VERY HOPEFUL I WILL BE ABLE TO BE PAIN FREE IN MY SHOULDER IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

March 15th, 2015
Very Good Doctor!
Dr. Friedlis is a very good doctor I would highly recommend him to anyone needing pain management. His PA-C Caitlin is also very good I would also highly recommend her as well.