Learn more about Dr. Mayo Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayo Galindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galindo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayo Galindo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayo J Galindo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mayo J. Galindo practice?
- Dr. Mayo Galindo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayo Galindo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.