A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayo Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayo Galindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayo Galindo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayo Jaime Galindo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mayo J. Galindo practice?
- Dr. Mayo Galindo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mayo Galindo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.