Dr. Mayo Gilson Is this you?

3.0

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Prescribed an antibiotic that is NOT safe for pregnant women and I'm 16 weeks pregnant.

great Doc

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I had emergency surgery as Dr. Gilson was the on call when my ectopic pregnancy ruptured. Met him on the way to surgery. (1992) Kind and very conciderate gentleman. I required hysterectomy in 2000, due to severe adhesions (other surgeries, different Drs.). Dr. Gilson is by far the best GYN anyone could ask for.