A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayor Beytelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayor Beytelman is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beytelman graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Beytelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayor S Beytelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayor S. Beytelman practice?
- Dr. Mayor Beytelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayor Beytelman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.