A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayor Beytelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayor Beytelman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beytelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beytelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beytelman graduated from Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Beytelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayor S Beytelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mayor S. Beytelman practice?
- Dr. Mayor Beytelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mayor Beytelman practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.