A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Bustillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Bustillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bustillo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bustillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Franklin Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra Sofia Bustillo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mayra S. Bustillo practice?
- Dr. Mayra Bustillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mayra Bustillo practices Pediatrics near Franklin, LA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Houma, LA.
See Franklin Pediatricians.