A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Lorenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lorenzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra E Lorenzo MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mayra E. Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Mayra Lorenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayra Lorenzo practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.