A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Guerrero, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayra Guerrero, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Guerrero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra Guerrero MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mayra Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Mayra Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayra Guerrero practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.