Dr. Mayra Lorenzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 27th, 2014
Best Doctor in Seminole
She take's all the time you need to answer all of the questions you have,and you will never feel rushed or pushed out in a hurry like a lot of Doctor's make you feel. She is really an awesome Doctor ! Very compassionate and care's about you and your feeling's . I have never liked any doctor and never had one or needed one for thirty eight year's . My Health Insurance provider recommended Dr. Lorenza because his wife went to her. I really love her as a person not just because she is an excellent Doctor.

May 19th, 2012
Happy with choice
Dr Lorenzo has been my Humana primary care physician for 8 years. My normal visits rotate every 6 months between seeing Dr Lorenzo or her physician's assistant, both of whom are caring and competent.I recently required an emergency visit with the doctor and was immediately seen by one of the other doctors in her practice. Follow-up with a good surgeon was the next day.When I first signed up with Humana the representative said that if Dr Lorenzo was taking patients and I could be established with her I couldn't do better. He was right. I often get comments from the staff of specialists I am referred to how much they like getting Dr Lorenzo's referrals because her staff is so competent in providing all the relevant records and making the proper notifications to Humana. It is a very well run practice.

December 22nd, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Lorenzo has compassion for her patients. She has taken care of my mom for years and her love has been over whelming. She has had such a heart to help not only my mom but me and my family in a time of need.Her love for her patients is more than i can say. She is a doctor that i would highly recommend. God bless

March 3rd, 2010
the best dr. in town
has been taking care of me for 10 yearsvery good to me and has always been there when I needed her.. ihave multiple medical issues and she always has been the best Dr for me.