A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Melendez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayra Melendez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Melendez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra I Melendez MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mayra I. Melendez practice?
- Dr. Mayra Melendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayra Melendez practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.