Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina
Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oberto-Medina is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Healtheast St John's Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Maanasi Madan
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi21
Dr. Greg Johnson
Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi14
Dr. Joseph Canto
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Saint Paul, MN 0 mi50