A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Rheumatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberto-Medina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oberto-Medina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberto-Medina graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Oberto-Medina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina practice?
- Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayra Oberto-Medina practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Rheumatologists.