A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayra Thompson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra B Jimenez Thompson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mayra B. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Mayra Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayra Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.