Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This doctor lies show details This doctor lies
Sep 16th, 2012

Dr Mayra Thompson was recommended to me by my obstetrician. I need a very simple procedure to remove two polyps from my uterus. Dr Thompson did not come to see me before the surgery AND she did not fully read the sonogram report so she forgot to remove one of the polyps. Afterwards she lied saying that she removed both polyps even after the remaining one was seen in a sonogram. She lies lies lies and does not care about the patient AT ALL. A shame to the medical profession.

Dr. Thompson Literally Saved My Life 17 Years Ago! show details Dr. Thompson Literally Saved My Life 17 Years Ago!
Aug 5th, 2012

I experienced a life threatening problem during my first pregnancy and Dr. Thompson saved my life. She is incredibly caring, calm, intelligent and professional. She literally held my hand through fertility treatments and was such a support to me. I finally had my twins, Rose and Flynn, 14 years ago. It was a very high risk pregnancy and I literally could not have done it without her. I moved from Dallas a number of years ago and miss her incredible care and support. Kathleen Bellamy

Awesome doctor!!! show details Awesome doctor!!!
by cbk on Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Thompson made a presumed challenging surgery unproblematic for me. Her professionalism combined with compassion made my surgical experience a breeze. Dr. Thompson along with the nurses, resident physicians, and staff members were excellent!!!

Best doctor ever! show details Best doctor ever!
by Positive Polly on Jun 16th, 2010

Dr. Thonpson changed my life! Her professional care and expertise helped me improve the quality of my life!!!

The perfect GYN show details The perfect GYN
by B.D. on Oct 21st, 2009

Dr. Thompson is a wonderful doctor!! She was able to see me quickly, but I never felt rushed. She wanted me to explain my symptoms and then discussed possible diagnoses and treatments. She wanted to do further testing, and was able to take me to another room in her office immediately to confirm her diagnosis. She then recommended treatment, asked me about any questions I might have, and followed up. The end result was that I felt better than I'd ever felt and my problems were resolved!