Dr. Maysa Sameh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2015
Careless doctor
Ridiculous doctor, does not care about what she does or says. I visited her with a pain in the left side of my chest. Blood results were scheduled at the same day, in a week I received a call blood needs to be re-done. In a couple of days I needed to have x-Rays done, it was my third time visiting the clinic! After that I teceived 5-6 calls from the staff of clinic regarding the heartburn. Excuse me, I do not have a heartburn!!! I have a pain in my left side of the chest!!! I was told that the results were good and need to see the doctor again. I asked them to tell doctor to call me back. Doctor was leaving for vacation the next day (God bless her vacation, I'm in pain). She never called me back. I called multiple times just to find out where heartburn came from???? Stupid, careless, ignorant lady!!!!! I've been visiting her on rare occasions for 7 years, and every time it is a nonsense! Wake up Maysa!!!! Wake up!!!

June 12th, 2013
Dr. Sameh
Dr. Sameh and her assistant are very nice. I have been seeing her for 5 years now and I like the service and compassion.

November 11th, 2010
Great doctor, horrible staff!
I have gone to Dr Sameh for a few year now and was very happy. Then I recommended that my husband go. He went for an initial physical and during the exam complianed that he had some issues with indigestion. As a result we were billed for an "emergency office visit" as opposed to a physical - after 5 MONTHS and over 4 phone calls to the billing office I was informed (rudely) that since my husband actually had a question regarding his health, it wasn't a physical. This on top of the general rudness of everyone of the representatives that we've spoken with means that it's worth it to find another doctor. Dr. Sameh, please leave this aweful group of people, you were great, but the rest of the staff isn't worth it. P.S my husband still has indigestion and we're BOTH finding a new doctor.

March 17th, 2017