inactive

Maysoon Al-Naqeeb MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 18th, 2016
Tough yet a master at her job

April 24th, 2015
Love Dr Maysoon

February 4th, 2015
Love her. Great bedside manner

December 11th, 2014
She is fantastic!!

July 5th, 2013
WONDERFUL
I absolutely love her! She not only saved my life, but she saved the life of my daughter!!! I was scared and she was confident, but not cocky. Any child fortunate enough to have her supervise his/her entry into the world finds themselves in the hands of the greatest physician on this side of heaven.

February 27th, 2013
Great doctor. I have to switch because of my insurance otherwise i would still be going to her. My mom used her to deliver me! She is very friendlyand nice and take time to listen to her patient. Always is willing to give out free samples. Makes the whole exam much easier and more comfortable than it is because she acts like its no big deal and like shes been doing it forever. She even called me to tell me that my pap smear results were normal, not her staff! I would highly recommend this doctor!!!

October 7th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Naqeeb for almost 30 years and I have ALWAYS recommended her to my family & friends. Dr. Naqeeb is just such a great person, very friendly, quick to put you at ease and handles any complication with calm & expertise. You can't find a better, more caring Dr. than her. :)

July 14th, 2010
fabulous
i love Dr. Naqueeb. she is very friendly. easy to talk to. I had some problems with my pregnancy and she took me the same day for an appointment and also called the following day to check up on me. Even though everything was fine. I genuinely felt like she cares. She delivered my two children instead of sending on-call doctors. Thank you Dr. Naqueeb. You are the best.

July 13th, 2010
Love her...
delivering baby # 2 with Dr. Al-Naqeeb! She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She has lots of experience, and really knows what she's doing! I totally trust her!

March 7th, 2010
recommend her
She is friendly and treats you more like a friend. My other doctors treated me like a case not a human face! I am delivering my second baby with her and have recommended her for all my friends and family. It is hard to reach her staff sometimes to make an appointment, but when you do make an appointment, it is quick most of the time.

January 15th, 2010
Do not recommend
I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. She greeted me in the examination room by first commenting on my weight gain, saying "what happened to you??!" I was so humiliated. Then she goes on to talk to me about a recent episode of Oprah Winfrey while she had me in stirrups (I can only assume she chose this topic because I am African-American and she thought she was "relating" to me.) I requested a mammogram because there is a history of cancer in my family. She never even responded to me. After my appointment and she had moved into another exam room with the next patient, I had to have her nurse check to see if she was ordering the mammogram or not just this MD to tell me "NO." And just for the record Doc, I don't even watch Oprah!

October 31st, 2009
Do not go there
I strongly do not recommend this doctor. They overbook, where you have to wait 45 min to an hour every time you go. The Dr spend very few minutes with the patient. She is not caring too. she just wants to get the job done (if she ever does).They do not follow up. My wife had an emergency and called her up and she said her pager was on silent and she was in a party!!! she called after 4 hours when my wife was OK. she did an operation for my wife while without using an ultrasound and the operation was not successful. She wanted to do another one but I refused and she called up Dr.'s and they told her to give my wife a pill to clean up and no need for a second operation (which was the case). If you do not care about yourself (or your wife), or baby, then go there.