Dr. Mayssa Aziz-Toppino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 6 reviews

February 13th, 2015
I've just had cataract surgery. Dr. Toppino & her staff were professional, concerned and courteous. I felt they did everything to make me comfortable with the process and to ensure a successful result. I would strongly recommend Dr. Toppino to anyone seeking an ophthalmologist.

April 28th, 2013
Once was enough !
Did not like her at all - not her attitude, her manner, personality (?) - nothing. I saw her once, and that was enough for me. Can't blame it on a "bad day", as I've heard the same from others in my area.

November 13th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and Staff
I was referred to Dr. Toppino because I am diabetic and diabetes can be blinding. I, of course, was nervous and scared of her telling me I would go blind. Her staff, from the very first phone call, was warm and compassionate. That same felling feeling continued from the moment I walked into her office until I left. Dr. Toppino herself was great, very nice and cared about me. She did not make me feel rushed and made me feel it was okay to ask questions. She made me feel very at ease. I will be returning faithfully to her yearly and send everyone I know. Thank you Dr. Toppino.

October 25th, 2011
COLD!!!!!!
My kids pediatrician, referred this dr. You spent more time with the staff than her she just come in the room sits down don't even introduce herself, the whole time shes there she doesn't look at you, briefly will ask a couple of questions and puff she's gone. There are 5 members in my fam. with glasses and one thing is for sure she will not there Dr.

June 7th, 2011
I'm happy to see Dr. Topino
I have a chronic condition that can cause scarring of the cornia. Dr. Topino is not only knowledgeable but takes it more seriously than any eye professional I have seen. I am 50 so that's more than a couple. If there is a problem and I call I am usually seen within a few hours. Sometimes immediately as I am 5 min from the office. I have called for a prescription from out of state and was taken care of in one phone call. Her staff is very professional and always extremely nice to me. The only problem I have is that my other doctors aren't like this.

November 9th, 2010
In the brief few moments she will spend with you, you will be treated with nothing but rudeness. "Maybe she had a bad day," was our excuse for her the first few visits but now we realize rudeness is just her character trait. If you can put aside being treated like an inconvenience to her, be aware she will prescribe the most expensive medications to treat your conditions and tell you there is no less expensive alternative. Although, after further research and calling our insurance company's pharmaceutical plan, there are other alternatives to this medication, they are covered by our insurance, and they will cost about $30. I think she must get quite a nice kick back from the pharmaceutical companies!