A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayte Figueroa, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mayte Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Mayte Figueroa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Cardiologists.