A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayte Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayte Figueroa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figueroa
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Figueroa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayte Figueroa, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Intensive Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayte I Figueroa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Mayte Figueroa has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mayte Figueroa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near St. Louis, MO.