A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayte Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayte Figueroa, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Mayte Figueroa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Memphis Pediatricians, Memphis Pediatric Specialists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, and Memphis Cardiologists.