A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayte Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayte Figueroa, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Figueroa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayte I Figueroa MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Mayte Figueroa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mayte Figueroa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.