Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Cardiologist (heart)

3.0

Jan 6th, 2016

Very self centered woman. Fake and condescending. She was not patient with my crying child.

by Maria C on Dec 30th, 2015

Always takes the time to answer all my questions and alleviate my fears. Current on up to date treatments.

by Dina M. on Dec 15th, 2015

Shocked by the negative reviews. They must have posted to the wrong Doctor. Dr. Figueroa is an amazingly caring doctor who took wonderful care of my child. She is generous with her time and extremely professional. So happy to have found her.

A kind heart for a heart condition. show details A kind heart for a heart condition.
Dec 6th, 2015

My child has acritical heart problem, living in Southern Tennessee there are not too many good options for treatment. We were very happy with the assistance from the professional staff of Le Bonheur Children's Hospital. Dr. Figueroa especially was very thorough and understanding of our child's condition; I can't express in words the importance of her assistance in such difficult moments for our family.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by MBina on Dec 4th, 2015

Wonderful, caring physician with excellent bedside manner. She has taken care of our son since he was a newborn. Always available for questions and addresses our concerns no matter how much time it takes.