Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist

3.0

Exceptional experience show details Exceptional experience
by Tina L. on Jul 3rd, 2016

Really impresses by level of professionalism and how diwn to earth she us. Showed genuine concern for our families needs. Top-notch

Excellent show details Excellent
by Claudia Cabriales on Jun 2nd, 2016

I would recommend anyone needing a pediatric cardiologist, to visit Dr Figueroa's office anytime. She is a grat cardiologist.

Simply Amazing! show details Simply Amazing!
by Anna O. on May 26th, 2016

Do not believe the negative reviews. Although we have just met Dr. Figueroa she has treated my son and the entire family with kindness and professionalism. This has been an incredibly difficult time and it is obvious she is excellent at what she does. Welcome to St. Louis!

May 24th, 2016

Lack of bedside manner and professionalism. She talks down to her staff and negatively about other practitioners. Hard to trust someone who behaves in such a way.

Doctor's Response

It is cowardly to anonymously attempt to ruin a reputation. It seems the negative reviews are coming from one person who has a personal grudge and it is unclear to me why.

May 13th, 2016

A rare find: professional, kind and excellent bedside manner

by D.C. on Apr 28th, 2016

Top notch. Professional with excellent bedside manner. Will miss her in Memphis.

Amazing Physician show details Amazing Physician
by Claudia on Mar 11th, 2016

Took care of my son 7 years ago and in our opinion saved our son's life. She is caring, compassionate and professional. She still keeps in touch even though she has moved. I really don't believe the negative reviews are accurate... Seem like they are coming from the same person. Would recommend highly...

Very Caring and professional Doctor! show details Very Caring and professional Doctor!
Feb 16th, 2016

One of kind. Feel very fortunate to have had her as our cardiologist.

Jan 6th, 2016

Very self centered woman. Fake and condescending. She was not patient with my crying child.

Doctor's Response

While I don't recall a negative interaction with any of my patient visits I would like to hear more about your experience.

by Maria C on Dec 30th, 2015

Always takes the time to answer all my questions and alleviate my fears. Current on up to date treatments.

by Dina M. on Dec 15th, 2015

Shocked by the negative reviews. They must have posted to the wrong Doctor. Dr. Figueroa is an amazingly caring doctor who took wonderful care of my child. She is generous with her time and extremely professional. So happy to have found her.

A kind heart for a heart condition. show details A kind heart for a heart condition.
Dec 6th, 2015

My child has acritical heart problem, living in Southern Tennessee there are not too many good options for treatment. We were very happy with the assistance from the professional staff of Le Bonheur Children's Hospital. Dr. Figueroa especially was very thorough and understanding of our child's condition; I can't express in words the importance of her assistance in such difficult moments for our family.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by MBina on Dec 4th, 2015

Wonderful, caring physician with excellent bedside manner. She has taken care of our son since he was a newborn. Always available for questions and addresses our concerns no matter how much time it takes.