Learn more about Dr. Mayte Sandrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayte Sandrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandrin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sandrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayte Sandrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandrin graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandrin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayte L Sandrin MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mayte L. Sandrin practice?
- Dr. Mayte Sandrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayte Sandrin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Endocrinologists.