A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fukunaga
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fukunaga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fukunaga graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Fukunaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga practice?
- Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayuko Fukunaga practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near South Portland, ME.
See South Portland Critical Care Practitioners and South Portland Pulmonologists.